There are only four reasons!
- Customer Satisfaction: They can deliver on their promises. Because there have high levels of integration and automation they can:
- Show stock levels from the warehouse.
- Always have accurate pricing.
- Give accurate and real time shipping prices.
- Automate downstream events like placing orders from their suppliers.
- Support: They have the technical knowledge should things go wrong. Why be a number when you can get quality service at a better price.
- Pricing: In a system where 80% of the work is automated the cost benefits can be pushed through directly to the end user.
- Product Information: Because they share product information across websites this gives the user the best possible experience. Product Reviews, questions and answers are all shared across websites.